<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6823079?origin\x3dhttp://coratcoretditoilet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Google  
Web    Images    GroupsNew!    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for CoRaT CoReT di ToiLet[definition].  
 
    
« Home

Posts

Mr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde ?
"Wake Me Up When This March Ends"
Another one for me
69
May be...
My Lusty Love
MoCK Me!!!
Just for tonite
Capek..
Mati Garing nih!
 
     Archives
April 2004
May 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
February 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
April 2006
May 2006
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
November 2007
August 2008
February 2010
 
     Links
Google


Tell me this ain't happening...

I never prepared for this. Never.
I know.. this is just me being stupid, didn't even realize this is all gonna happen. Sooner or later. Didn't even care whether I like it or not..

Well... here it goes then.
Ready or not, still I gotta face it. Gotta fight through it.


Family comes first, they said..
But I guess I've let them down too many times.. So that they put me behind everything.
Way behind..






HHHHHhhhhhhhhhh............





Aku...




Capek...
Tell me this ain't happening... - Monday, April 02, 2007 -

Post a Comment


Result Page: 

 




















 


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 CoRaT CoReT di ToiLet